A major advance in non-surgical, non-invasive treatment of aged skin and wrinkles. Photo Rejuvenation fades age and sun spots and is the treatment of choice for uneven skin tones. This procedure delivers a beam of light that heats pigmented areas and dilates blood vessels, causing them to fade gradually over time. It also stimulates the skin to produce new collagen that lessens wrinkles, smooths the skin’s surface and tightens loose skin. When treatments are delivered, sun spots turn darker, “the coffee grind” effect, and within 2 weeks the damaged skin is removed with lightly exfoliating.
There in NO down time after treatments. We recommend 2-3 treatments scheduled 4-6 weeks apart. We also recommend a derma-sonic treatment between Photo Rejuvenation.
Photo Rejuvenation, Before & After
What to expect
- Photo Rejuvenation treatments can not be done if you are on antibiotics or photo sensitive medication
- Three treatments are recommend but not required
- No tanning products can be used three weeks prior to treatment
- You must stay out of the sun after treatment
- You will feel like you have a “sunburn” after treatment, but will be able to go about your normal routine the next day
- Make-up can be used after treatment
- Facials are not recommended after treatment